Tengard SFR is just right for treating monolithic slabs, on-grade slabs and sheds on solid block supports. Many back yard shops and sheds are built using these types of foundations. A one quart bottle of Tengard SFR will treat these types of structures, measuring up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. Or up to 80 linear feet of slab on a larger building.
If you have a backyard shop or storage shed built on an on-grade slab or one supported on solid blocks you can treat your shed for the prevention or or the eradication of an active infestation of sub-termites. And do it cheap, less than $35!!
Tengard SFR is a hold over from the pre-non-repellents days and is used mostly now for pre-treating structures in the building phase. It will stop termites almost immediately, when treated correctly. This is not a spray that you put in your one gallon sprayer. To treat for sub-termites you must make a contentious barrier of this Tengard SFR termiticide all the way around your structures foundation wall. You will actually be protecting your structure with a barrier that will repel termites.
Tengard SFR doesn’t have the sophistication of the newer non-repellents, like Termidor SC, and Premise 2; Tengard SFR is a repellent, that works by repelling termites when they try to enter. Two advantages Tengard SFR has over the newer non-repellents is that #ONE – Tengard works fast. Termites are repelled immediately upon application. Remaining termites will die from dehydration with-in 24-48 hours. #TWO – Tengard is only a fraction of the cost of Termidor SC and Premise2. Tengard SFR can protect a building from sub-termites for under $35.00.
Tengard SFR Treatment
- Clear everything away from your building. (Yes, that includes stacked firewood. Find a new perminant place for it).
- Using a mattock tool, grubbing hoe, and dig a trench, up against the foundation wall around the building. This trench will hold the Mixed Tengard SFR up against the building while it dries. (4 to 6 inches wide and 4 to 6 inches deep)
- Mix 4 gallons of water with 1.6 oz.s of Tengard and pour all four gallons into a 10 foot section fo the trench.
- Cover the trench with the removed soil.
- Get a cool drink from the kitchen, job over.
- Clear everything away from your building.
- Using a small hoe gently trench around each pier.
- Mix 4 gallons of water with 1.6 oz.s of Tengard and pour all four gallons around a larger pier, or at least one gallon around a small pier.
- Do this around each pier, then fill in the trenches with the excavated dirt..
Tengard SFR Documents
Containner sizes: – Comes in 32-oz bottles (makes 32 gallons) and 5 quart jusgs (makes 100 gallons) for larger structures. Having a little left over will be benificial to your home and yard pest control.
Tengard controls and kills: – Ants, Aphids, Armyworm, Asian Cockroach,Bagworms, Bark or Engraver Beetles, Bed Bugs, Bees, Beetles, Bostrichid Beetles, Bristletails, Butterflies & Moths, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Centipedes, Cluster Fly, Cockroaches, Crickets, Grasshoppers, Mantids, Walking Sticks, Darkling Beetles, Dermestid Beetles, Drain Flies, Earwigs, Elm Bark Beetles, Elm Leaf Beetle, Fire Ants, Fungus Gnats, Geometrid and Inchworm Moths, Ground Beetles, Gypsy Moth, Hard Ticks, Indian Meal Moth, Japanese Beetle, Lace Bugs, Larder Beetle, Leaf Beetles, Leaf Miner Flies, Leaf-footed Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafroller Moths, Long Horned Wood Boring Beetles, Lygaeid or Seed Bugs, Mealybugs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Mosquitoes, Gnats, Flies, Moths, Muscid Flies, Sawflies, Scentless Plant Bugs, Snout Moths, Sod Webworms, Spiders, Ticks, Mites, Scorpions, Tent Caterpillars, Termites, Ticks, Tiger Moths, True bugs, Hoppers, Cicadas, Aphids, True Spiders, Turpentine Beetles, Vespid Wasps, Wasps, Whiteflies, Yellow Jackets.