Founder, author, Editor-in-Chief
I started the site in 1999 to help homeowners deal with subterranean termites in their homes with a plain talk approach. In fact my first tag line back in 2000 was |Plain Talk About Termites”. Since way back then the site has evolved to what it is today. I have great plans for future development and new features. The next time you need me I’ll be here, the Good Lord willing.
After you discover your structure is infested with termites most people get in a big hurry and unfortunately some take the first termite treatment offered and maybe haggle with the price until they think they’ve have done their part. I wanted to equip home and business owners with some basic knowledge to help them make good decisions about termite treatments so Termite MD was born. Price is not the only thing you need to haggle over.
My goal is to help homeowners make an informed decision about;
- Discovering and Dealing with termites in your structures,
- Where to find termites, to confirm you have them.
- Termite treatment options, (there’s more than one way to skin the cat)
- Termite guarantees, (not all cover future damage)
- Selecting a treatment that will meet your needs (Discuss treatment types)
- Or Do It Yourself termite treatment and Save money. (I’ll walk you trough it step-by-step) Most people who wash their own car or do their own lawn can do it.)
I have tried to make this web site informal, full of useful information, quick and to the point; saving you time from digging through reams of technical material and visits to dozens of web sites.
Each page on Termite MD has a comment section and I would sincerely like to hear from my readers. Got questions? Want to tell your Termite story? Fire away I usually get back to you within a day or so. I read comments every morning, maybe yours will brighten my day. See more detail on my PestMD ABOUT Page.